4 Month Check -Up
Owen had his 4 month check on Monday,
which included his 4 vaccinations, AGAIN!
I hate that part! At least he gets some cool
neon band-aids! He weighed 14lbs 8oz which
was the 50th percentile and measured 25.5 inches
which is in the 75th percentile. The doctor mentioned
that we might want to considered starting cereal b/c
he doesn't sleep through the night now. I'm on the
fence right now, but we may have pics of his first
bites soon!
Owen had his 4 month check on Monday,
which included his 4 vaccinations, AGAIN!
I hate that part! At least he gets some cool
neon band-aids! He weighed 14lbs 8oz which
was the 50th percentile and measured 25.5 inches
which is in the 75th percentile. The doctor mentioned
that we might want to considered starting cereal b/c
he doesn't sleep through the night now. I'm on the
fence right now, but we may have pics of his first
bites soon!
Happy Mother's Day
I had a great 1st Mother's Day with my sweet boy.
He wrote me a very sweet card and got me 2 vases
of tulips! I'm very lucky. We headed to Batavia for
the weekend to spend time with Nana and my mom.
It was a great weekend.
1 comment:
He's getting so big! We need to get together again soon! Just let us know when you need the next size of clothes for Owen!! :)
Post a Comment