Pumpkin Time
So I had this cute little outfit picked out for our
first time at the pumpkin farm. We got all dressed
up and ready to go and then .......it started snowing!
I decided I needed to get a few pictures with the
pumpkins we had in the house.

So I had this cute little outfit picked out for our
first time at the pumpkin farm. We got all dressed
up and ready to go and then .......it started snowing!
I decided I needed to get a few pictures with the
pumpkins we had in the house.
Eberts Pumpkin Farm
Who knew it would be 40 degrees on 10/10/09?
We had so much fun at our first pumpkin farm
that we decided it should be a fall tradition every year. We
went on a hayride, saw baby cows, goats, pigs and
chickens. There were a lot of fun things to do that
Owen will be able to do in the years to come.
Hayride back with Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment