11 months old (and one week)
I'm a little behind on the updates. We've had an
unhealthy week. Owen has had his last "month" birthday.
The next will start the year markers. I cannot believe
we are here. I tear up with happiness every time I think
about how much he has grown. Now it's time for me
to brag. Our little superstar just starting taking steps, he
waves hi and bye, plays "so big", says "mama, dada, hot,
and all done" (he means it too, starts spitting his food out),
he can climb the stairs, dance, and chase Gracie all over the house.
He loves to play with other kids, especially his cousins. Our
Bonnett family Christmas is going to be a blast! I was trying
to get a smiley shot of him, but he decided to make some other
silly faces. I thought I would share (please ignore the vaseline
under his nose)
Snow, snow and more snow
We got dumped on last night and today. I'm not
even sure how much we accumulated. Here are some
early morning pictures of our winter wonderland.
Watching Daddy shovel outside
The Flacks came for a visit on Saturday night. Owen
and Carter had a fun time playing with the car.
What a handsome guy!
Is it my turn yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment