Rainy Days + Spirited Toddler = Crazy House
The last 2 days have been cold and rainy and have
left us no choice but to stay inside. Owen was a trooper
and played really well! We tried Play-Doh for the
first time and he loved it. Enjoy our last 2 days of
indoor fun!
Playing Peek After Nap
Reading
I hardly ever see Owen reading a book himself.
He is usually coming at us full speed with the book
in his hand and plops down in our laps. This was
really special to see!
Cheese!

Sillyness on the Chair
If you listen closely I finally got a quick "Hi Dada"
out of him!
Play-Doh
1 comment:
Too cute!! That shirt looks familiar!! :) I just realized that the pants that match that are still here at the house!!! In fact, they are in Carter's backpack!!
Good luck with the garden, I am trying SO hard to get Jonathan sold on the idea...so far no luck!!
Post a Comment