Fall

Voting

Jan 15, 2011

First Hair Cut
I decided last week that Owen needed to get his first haircut.
Jordan and I love his curls in the back, but they were starting
to look straggly during the day.  We found a Fantastic Sam's
in Oconomowoc and took him in.  I had been talking about it
with him all week and he was game knowing he was going to 
get a sucker.  He sat perfectly in the chair the entire time and 
acted as if he had done it a thousand times!  We were so proud 
him.  I don't know what it is about these firsts, but I was 
definitely welling up watching him.

Very Excited for His First Haircut



Good shot of what the back looked like

 Enjoying his sucker. This is what I thought would 
be the finished product with a little curl left, but she kept
trimming.

All Done


I might have to let those curls come back ;)


He really looks like a BOY, no more baby

No comments: