4 Months
Four months ago today, I didn't get to meet you
until the next day. At first glance you were so small,
I hardly saw a baby at all. The tubes, wires and monitors,
were a frightening sight, but my sweet Emmett you were in
it for a big fight. Your big beautiful eyes opened and revealed
a window to your soul. I knew at that moment God would
keep you here with me, by my side, in my arms, protecting
you undeniably.
I can't believe four months has passed. It has been a wild
ride, but worth every minute. Emmett has opened our eyes
to a new strength and love that we didn't know we had. He
wakes up with a big smile that lights up his whole face (and ours).
He loves his big brother and talks up a storm when he is near.
At his check-up today he weighed a whopping 12 lbs and
is 24 inches long. He's starting to put objects in his mouth.
Dr. Krieger said his gums looked swollen today. Its hard to
accept that he could be teething already! We made the transition
from the bassinet to his crib 2 weeks ago and he's done great,
only waking once to eat at night. He's doing great health wise
and has been deemed a 'normal' baby otherwise. We love
you Emme-nator (Jordan's nickname)!
How do I get this in my mouth?
Story time
I see cheeks!!!
This is how Emmett likes to go to sleep. We knew the exercise
ball would be used someday!
Awww...seriously, could you be more adorable?!



No comments:
Post a Comment