Batavia Visit
Owen and I headed to Batavia for a week of fun
while Jordan was out of town. We went shopping and
to visit my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bill. Owen met
his second cousin Jenna and laid in the bassinet my grandfather used as a baby.
I forgot to bring my camera to their house so I don't have any pictures to post,
but thankfully my mom caught it all. We sure missed Jordan this week,
but we had a really nice visit with my parents and my sister.
Owen and I headed to Batavia for a week of fun
while Jordan was out of town. We went shopping and
to visit my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bill. Owen met
his second cousin Jenna and laid in the bassinet my grandfather used as a baby.
I forgot to bring my camera to their house so I don't have any pictures to post,
but thankfully my mom caught it all. We sure missed Jordan this week,
but we had a really nice visit with my parents and my sister.
Since Jordan was out of town and I came down
with a cold I decided that Owen needed to give me
some extra sleep this morning. I laid him
down next to me and within 20 minutes he was snuggled
next to me sleeping. We took an hour long nap together - it was
wonderful!
Photo Shoot
I am obsessed with snapping pictures of Owen
during his tummy time. I took several and decided
to post them all :) Enjoy our little 'nugget'.
No comments:
Post a Comment