Fall

Voting

Feb 12, 2009

Big Boy Hat
Owen finally graduated from his small hospital
hat to a new hat today! I took this picture right
before going to the pediatrician regarding his carrot face.
The doc had no concerns about his color and we got
the great news that he now weighs 8 lbs 8 oz! Hopefully
I will soon post pictures with his face closer to the color of
his hands :)Bath Time
As first time parents we dropped the ball on taking
'first bath' pics, so I summoned Jordan last night
to get some bath pics. The first 2 pictures are post bath and
don't truly capture his feelings about bath time.
The third picture, however, says it all.



First Visit to Batavia, IL
We drove to Batavia a couple of weeks ago and it was
our first long trip. Owen did fantastic- slept the whole time!
Owen is the first grandchild on my side of the family. Several of my
relatives admitted that they hadn't held a baby in years.
It was fun to show him around the house I grew up in. I am
excited to see him run around the yard that I used to play in as
a child when my grandparents lived there.

Great Uncle Bill

Jan

Great Aunt Cathy

Great Grandpa Faust

Great Grandpa (Poppie) and Grandma (Nana) Neader

4 Generations

Aunt Melissa

No comments: