Fall

Voting

Jun 14, 2011

LaGrange Pet Parade
Last weekend while Jordan was up north with some of his high
school friends, Owen and I went to Batavia for the weekend.  We
went to the LaGrange Pet Parade with Papa and Aunt Melissa.
This year was the 65th pet parade.  My dad's side of the family
has been going since the 1st pet parade!  As a child, I loved going to see all 
the families dress up their pets and show them off.  It has turned
into quite a parade since I was there last.  Although the parade
was 3 hours long, we only lasted about 1 1/2 in the heat but 
we had fun!

Up close and personal with the firetrucks



To top it all off we were right next to 
the train tracks!  We must have seen 6 
trains while watching the parade.





Enjoying one of my favorites as a kid -
the seven 11 slurpee!


I don't know what it is about this picture, but
I see such a grown little boy here.....

No comments: