Fall

Voting

Jan 18, 2012

Three!!!
Owen's birthday fell on a Monday and Daddy didn't have to work,
which made it a very special day!  Since we were gone all weekend
at Grandpa and Grandma's we decided to stay home and hang out. Owen went
sledding, had hot chocolate with a million marshmallows, roasted
hot dogs in the fire place and he got to shave with his new 'razor set'.

What can I say about our little man?  He is amazing.  I know, as his mom
I am of course going to say that, but he really is amazing.  I get comments
from strangers all the time about how well he speaks and how polite 
he is. Throughout the day he randomly tells Jordan and I that 
he loves us.  He loves Emmett and cannot wait until he can run
around and play with him.  He still loves trains, but his new interests
are pirates (from watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates) and construction
trucks, especially "excabators".  He asks me at least once a day when 
he gets to go to school.  He makes sure we say our prayer before dinner.
He can read certain books word for word (wish I had that memory!).  
He likes to paint, color and cut with scissors.  He is incredibly social
and LOVES to play with his friends.
Happy Birthday, Owie-o!

Birthday Pancakes





Hot chocolate with marshmallows


Roasting hot dogs for dinner in the fire



Time for shaving, after all he is 3!


No comments: