Fall

Voting

Jan 18, 2012

Uncle Brian, Aunt Melinda, Nathan, Emma, Samuel and Lucas
came to our house to play before we celebrated Christmas.
Owen loved having his cousins around to run and play with.

Uncle Brian gave all the kids a treadmill workout

Uncle Jordan and sweet Lucas


Thanks for coming to play!

Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma's house was the busiest yet with 10 kiddos
and 8 adults.  The kids had a blast!  I did a terrible job of taking pictures
this year, most likely because I rely on Courtney and Melinda to take the
best ones :)  Here are the few that I took.

Owen and Samuel sharing their love of trains

Nathan catching up on reading

Grandpa and Emmett hanging out


Aunt Melinda snuggles


Kids 2011


Emmett opening the first present



Aunt Courtney was very funny!!

Great Grandma and Emmett


Mommy knows where the tickle spots are!

No comments: