Jenna and Steve's Wedding 7.21.12
Owen was the ring bearer in my cousin Jenna's wedding last weekend.
He impressed us all by wearing his tuxedo with pride (he said, "I
look like daddy now!") and walking down the isle with the flower
girl, Mallory. I was the flower girl in my Aunts (Jenna's mom) wedding and
Mallory's dad was the ring bearer in my Aunts wedding. The wedding
was also at my church, where Jordan and I were married. Jordan
spent the day with Emmett and they made a couple hour appearance
at the reception. It was a very fun weekend and I was so proud
of my little man for doing it all!
They both love spending time with their Great Aunt Cathy
All grown up and ready to watch our kids do it!
Looking at the ducks and fisherman in the river
Daddy tickles
Dancing with Yaya
Making mud pies with Aunt Cathy has become a special
thing they do together. Owen LOVES it!







No comments:
Post a Comment